Herbivore Rose Quarts Facial Roller
The Rose Quartz De-Puffing Face Roller is an incredible tool for inner + outer beauty. Facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing. It has been a beauty ritual since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the 7th century.
Recommended for: Rose Quartz Face Roller is suitable for all skin.
Physically, it helps to firm the skin through gentle massage. It also aids in detoxing through the lymphatic system, the body‚ and main major detoxification system.
Metaphysically, Rose Quartz corresponds to the heart chakra, the energy center of love.
"Rose Quartz is one of the most beautifying healing stones. It helps to ease tension + stress in the body, soothes anxiety, and increases self-love, which is essential when it comes to clear, smooth skin." - Desiree Pais, Herbivore Beauty Content Editor
Rose Quartz De-Puffing Face Roller may help to:
+ Improve elasticity of the skin
+ Reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines
+ Ease facial muscle tension
+ Help product absorption
Texture: Smooth stone
Color: Pink and white tones; brassy-gold hardware. Due to the natural stone, color may vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How to use:
- Before using the rose quartz face roller, smooth a few drops of Facial Oil onto the skin. This will help the roller tool glide across the skin with ease, while helping the oil to absorb better.
- Begin rolling by starting at the center of the face under the eyes + cheekbones, moving out towards the hairline in short gentle strokes.
- Move down to the jawbone, still working in short strokes. Starting at the chin, and moving out towards the bottom of the ears.
- Next, roll above the eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion. Use the smaller roller around the eyes and take extra care in this area.
- To end, very gently roll down the sides of the neck and then towards the center of the clavicle; this helps to move fluid built up in the face towards the center of the body where they can be more effectively processed.
- Store in the fridge for extra soothing effects.