Part Time / Full Time Sales Associates
Our Customer Associates bring the Atelerie Store Experience to life. They are the primary contact with our customers. We are looking for people who are well presented, enjoy working in a busy environment, speak well and enjoy selling our fun, interesting and ever- changing products. A key role of this position is being friendly, open, and engaging. The individual must pleasantly interact with customers and strive to understand customer’s needs, as well as share relevant advice about product offerings. Prior retail experience is preferred, but Atelerie is open to individuals with the intention to learn and transition into
this role. It is a unique opportunity for an energetic, detail-oriented, and friendly individual.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and acknowledge all customers.
- Provide courteous and knowledgeable customer service in every area of the store.
- Complete Day-to-Day tasks working on the floor with customer as well as behind the
- scenes, organizing products and helping with online orders.
- Retail background is preferred, but not required.
- Comfortable on a computer/ iPad and willingness to learn new systems to process
- sales in-store and online.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Computer literacy.
- Physical stamina (This role can often require lifting boxes, as well as dealing with a
- high paced atmosphere on the shop floor).
- Team Player
Applications including a cover letter and resume should be emailed to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as highly confidential.